|Title||The Unholy Annihilator|
|Bot Type||Lightning Bruiser|
Nickname: "The Unholy Annihilator"
Bot Type: Lightning Bruiser
Stats (in iOS)
Power: 100/100 (Max)
Special Feature: Adaptive Fight Code
Signature Move: Asuraa
Super Asuraa (Zeus)
Ultra Asuraa (Cosmobot)
ORIGIN: Russia (WRB), USA (IOS)
Asura is considered to be Tak Mashido's greatest creation and the final boss to Real Steel: Champions. He has a unique ability, in which he takes the form of the robot you are currently using. However, he does have a silhouette of his actual form. It resembles Cardinal Chaos, leading fans to believe that Cardinal Chaos was indeed created by Tak Mashido.
In the 5th region of Real Steel: Champions, Asura is the final boss under the name "Asura Inferno". Instead of being a Fire Elemental, he is the element that rivals over your current robot's elemental. (Example: If your robot was a Fire Elemental, Asura would be an Ice elemental.)
Asura Inferno is much stronger than the first Asura and the hardest opponent to fight in the Tournament. Beating him will earn you the title of Champion.
Asura is also confirmed to be in the iOS video game, but in his teaser his shadow silhouette has 4 arms, indicating his "quadruple damage", as indicated by his teaser trailer.
His true appearance is a giant, 4-armed robot, with the head of a jaguar, his fists similar to Atom's and his feet similar to a feline's. He has a black and golden paint job, glowing blue LED lights and large red eyes.
In the Real Steel iOS game, he's included in the bundle with the Dustbowl stage.
Asura copies all your bot parts and gives himself a lava paint-job.
However, in the Real Steel (iOS game), he takes a completely different form: a giant, 4-armed robot with a jaguar-like head.
- Asura is the only bot who has the ability to copy other bots.
- He was first revealed in Real Steel: Champions.
- He is apparently Tak Mashido's greatest creation.
- In the Real Steel iOS game, he is the first robot with slow motion special moves.
- Along with that, he is the first and, so far, the only robot in iOS that makes a sound during the intro and victory scenes. In his case, he roars during these scenes.
- Asura is available for the Real Steel iOS BYOR. However, putting on his arms will result in you putting on all four of Asura's arms regardless of the other arm and will automatically set all animations as Asura's. Attempting to change your moves with Asura's arms can work and will hide two of Asura's arms.
- In Real Steel WRB, the special move on his card is "Brainstorm", which is Zeus' move, but it is called "Asuraa" when used in a fight.
- In Real Steel Champions, his true 4-armed form is known as ''Beast'' due to Asura's name already taken in that game. He is a Legend and can be bought with Carbon Cores.