|Title|| The Peoples Champ,
The Junkyard Bot
Title/Nickname:"The People's Champion" "The Junkyard Bot"
Bot Type: Sparring
After Noisy Boy was destroyed, Charlie Kenton needed a new robot, so he and Max Kenton went to a junkard to salvage parts to create a new robot. After Max fell off a hill and got snagged on a robot arm, he discovered that it was an entire robot. Max used a hook connected to their cart to hoist up Atom out of the ditch. Later, Max cleaned off Atom to discover his name written on his chest. After lots of begging from Max, Charlie agreed to take Atom to The Zoo to fight. Max got Atom a fight with Metro, and after taking a pounding in the first round, Atom dodged his previous downfall, and with a quick double uppercut, Atom gave Metro a system malfunction, and won $2,000.
A bystander invited the two to a fight, and Atom went on a winning streak. After defeating robots such as Black Top, Six Shooter and more, they finally got invited to an official WRB fight with Twin Cities. Despite the fact that the opponent's technologies was much more advanced, Atom won yet again, and Max challenged Zeus to a fight. After a very long match, where Atom suffered badly in the first round, but then managed to knock down Zeus thanks to his Shadow Mode, Atom lost the Zeus fight, but he earned the title "The People's Champion".
Atom is a beaten up chrome-coloured sparring bot, small in comparison to other fighting bots. His face is featureless and mesh covered much like a fencing mask save for a few tears and scratches and blue lights that resemble eyes when he is powered on. He has a Six-Pack. He has brown hands that look like boxing
Stage 3: In this stage, Atom will have a much better and bigger body. His color will be changed to light brown and gray.
Stage 7: When fully upgraded, Atom's whole body will be much better. He will be white and will have bigger gloves. He will have two LED lights on the middle his chest. His name will slightly move more towards the right(left in Atom's perspective)on his chest, the lighting may make it difficult to be seen.
Charlie Kenton trained Atom to use his small size to his advantage by punching up and using inertia to create more force. His main form of attacks are right hooks and an upper-cut finisher. However, he has weaknesses, due to his fighting set being pre-programed moves, they can be easily intercepted due to the fact that they can't change, but his shadow boxing feature and the ability to create new combos via basic commands can compensate for said weaknesses. He fights his opponents by finding and attacking weaknesses and openings until they close, he then (if needed) starts this again.
Special Moves: Jumping Straight, Rolling Uppercut, Double Uppercut, Charlie Special, and Dancing Body Blow Combo.
Special Feature: Shadow Mode
Improvements: Voice recognition system salvaged from Noisy Boy and a G2 remote controller salvaged from Ambush.
Weight: 700 lbs
Trainer: Charlie Kenton
Handler: Max Kenton
Real Steel World Robot Boxing
Atom is an Under World 1 fighting bot that can be unlocked for 110 real gold sometimes the price will have a 10% discount depending on the day.
Special Ability: Showstopper - when using a special move on an enemy it can not be blocked once performed.
Super Uppercut (Touchdown)
Ultra Uppercut (Camelot)
Announcer's Quote:"Hailing from parts unknown, It's the People's Champion! Here's, Atom!"
- In the official picture, Atom's headband and gloves are brown, but in the movie, they are bronze. However, it could be just the lighting.
- Atom and Zeus are the only Fighting bots in the game Real Steel WRB that cannot have their limbs and head torn off after successfully performing a rip-off, However in the WRB game there's actually a chance Atom may defeat Zeus in Real Steel WRB game (Your playing as Atom and use Free Sparring to fight Zeus.)
- This may be a smart nod towards the fact that you cannot split an atom...or at least without devastating results. (As for Zeus, it's most likely because he's supposed to be invulnerable like the actual god of the same name.)
- When moving, he appears to make a medium pitch hum.
- He is the only bot in the Real Steel movie to not have a faceplate.
- He is not the shortest bot in Real Steel. Toolbox is.
- He may be one of the toughest bots. This was proven in the movie when Zeus find it hard to destroy Atom.
- Despite having a strong enough build to withstand Zeus' attack - Atom is extremely weaker than Zeus in the game Real Steel WRB and iOS. Extreme precaution must be taken to ensure victory over Zeus, as he will make short work of Atom.
- Also according to Hugh Jackman (Charlie), he was once Gamma's sparring bot.
- Atom is the only known robot in the movie to have some level of sentience. This was proven when Max asked Atom if he could understand him, to which he gently nodded in reply.