|Title||The Electric Blue Brawler|
|Bot Type||Jack of all stats(Jack)|
Bot Type: Jack of All Stats (Jack)
Bluebot is a robot that appears briefly in the movie and in the Real Steel game for IOS devices. He is considered somewhat of an old fighter like Ambush.
Weight: 767 LBS
Signature move: Blue in Da Face
Super Blue in the Face (Axelrod)
Ultra Blue in the Face (Abandon)
Real Steel games
Real steel IOS
Bluebot is a contender on Underworld 1. Bluebot only can be fought in free match mode. To gain him,the player must invite a friend from facebook and gain him along with Aquabot,Axelrod,and Blac Jac or get him in the Daily award after 20 days of playing continuously. The changes to him is that if in real steel IOS his attacks are very weak,now he specializes at attack and special moves. Making him a good bot for guys who is having hard time against Midas. Unfortunately he has no specialties but he has his light attacks easier to damage enemies. Probably because some kind of "spine" structure on his stomach.
Announcer's Quote: "Introducing The Electric Blue Brawler from Brazil, Bluebot!"
- His name is seen in the events below Midas. If you pause the movie. Your can see his name right under the word "Undercard fights" when Finn is talking, his name is behind Finn. And pause again when Finn says Charlie Kenton is in the house( when Noisy Boy isn't facing the board.), you can see the name Throttle under the word" Undercard fights". It means that Bluebot will fight Throttle next.
- Bluebot is briefly shown walking in front of Noisy Boy in Crash Palace with his right shoulder facing the screen in the movie before Charlie Kenton challenges Midas .
- In the Real Steel iOS game BYOR, Junkyard Robot 1 head is a bigger red version of Bluebot, but has a Zeus-like face.
- He is one of the few bots seen in the movie when Charlie, Max and Noisy go to Crash Palace along with Albino and Aquabot.
- His design looks similar to the "Transformers" character "Blurr".
- In Real Steel: Champions, Every mainframe you build will have his moves as stock moves