|Title||The Frankenbot, Frankenstein's Monster Of The Ring|
NICKNAME: "The Frankenbot" "Frankenstein's Monster Of The Ring"
BOT TYPE: Annihilator
Metro is an English mess of a bot and the only one out of two bots to be seen fighting in the movie but in Real Steel World Robot Boxing, Camelot is also English. Metro appears in the Real Steel movie as Atom's first opponent in an Underground match at the Shaefer Zoo, a place where robots box outdoors with no ring boundaries. After using his foot clamp to hold Atom in place while cracking his head and then quickly knocking him down, Atom easily defeated him in the next round with a crude but effective double uppercut to the jaw. This causes a system malfunction which leads to Metro smashing his own head with his sledge hammer, then bursting into flames.
Real Steel gameEdit
In the game, Metro is the first movie robot fought by your bot. He is hard to take down, because of his head protector and your bot's weaker parts. He is playable in the Local Multiplayer, and he is ranked #1 in the Underworld Stage 1. His sledgehammer is weaker than his right arm, because it was built to hold down an opponent's arm while the hammer smashes the head. He also has the move, "Foot Trap", a special move used to weaken the opponent's head. It is a weak move, but if he manages to catch your mech enough with it, then the head of the your mech will most likely be torn off. He also can rip off arms, but it looks like he is trying to bash off your head. He had Megatron words on his shoulder blade and his leg to keep him together, and M's all over his shoulder and his body. His main color is blue and red.In the Real steal WRB game he is silver and modified.
Real Steel World Robot Boxing
Metro is the champion of the Underworl II. His special ability "Reconstruction" allows him to regenerate his health in battler over time. You will need a good or fully upgraded UW II robot in order to defeat him and advance into the next Tier, WRB I.
Stage 3: In this stage, Metro will have a blue colored power core in his chest. His arms will be changed and will be wearing a helmet-like on his head.
Stage 7: When fully upgraded, Metro's sledgehammer will become a Sledge-cross and his large right arm will be shaped like a bell with a letter "M" at the end.
AppearenceEditMetro is a large, potent mash-up of robot parts. Although the parts aren't really built for that configuration, it does have one overarching purpose: to cause pain, and endless amounts of it. His right arm is a huge fist, simply designed for beating the opponent into a stunned state, where he can then grab them with his right leg's foot claw. After grabbing them, he braces himself on the left leg, which has oversized hydraulics to aid with balancing while gently caressing his opponent with his left arm's sledgehammer attachment. In keeping with this caring picture, his faceplate was built with a low-slung jaw that leaks Metro's green robotic oil and fluids like drool from his, "mouth". However, despite all these strengths, his abdomen is quite weak, consisting of a mere mesh of fencing material wrapped around the generator, motherboard, and communications suite that all mechs have. Metro's appearance and size themselves are very intimidating.
Special Moves: 67/100
Made in: UK
Specialties: Sledgehammer hand increases punch damage, foot clamp holds opponents in place.
Due to the action his foot makes when he plants his opponent, he appears to be made for that.His weaknessis his chin. His sledgehammer arm makes his blows reasonably powerful, however, his poor design gives him many "tells" (unintentional actions that give away your intentions) and it also makes him fragile as he suffered a system crash from Atom's rudementary double uppercut.
ToysEditReal Steel Basic Action Figure - Metro (Series 2)
Metro looks as if he has a bald head, and his jaw is slightly crooked. He is missing his Megatrons that keep him together on his shoulder and on his leg. He has parts that come off of him, like his sledgehammer and his arms and feet. He has messy coloring, which is a good fact due to him being a built together bot that was never supposed to be in the ring. His right arm is also slightly oversized.
Real Steel Deluxe Action Figure - Metro (Series 2)
As of now, we do not know what gimmick (if any) this toy will have. This toy is pretty much the same as the Basic action figure, except with slightly different posture, and his limbs do not detatch.
- His parts seem to come from the bots he has beaten, with his mish-mash style.
- In the Real Steel game, he has some recolored parts and there is a layer of metal covering the abdomen, unlike in the movie or the toy.
- He is the second robot in the film that has LED screens on him (one near his head, and on his right leg). Noisy Boy is the other.
- After being uppercutted by Atom, you can see his LED screens saying "system error".
- It's possible that he was undefeated before Atom came along.
- He is supposedly very high-maintenance.
- Despite being a UK made bot, his owner, Kingpin is American.
- He is the second British-made bot in the film. (Spitfire/Danger Zone is the other.)
- He is a G2 because he has a remote.
- His weight of 1346 lbs makes him the heaviest bot in the film.
- He and Toolbox are the only 2 robots that have a hammer that replaces one of their fists.
- Metro is currently destroyed after the battle against Atom due to a malfunction in Metro's System causing it to inflict pain on himself rather then on Atom.
- In the Real Steel WRB game, if you play as Noisy Boy and decapitate Metro, a glitch will happen. When Noisy Boy decapitates Metros arms, his fist arm will stay on and another will float in the air for the rest of the fight.
- in the real steel IOS game,after being beaten his body will randomly jerk around before falling down,like when his system failure occured.