|Title|| The Frankenbot
Frankenstein's Monster Of The Ring
Title/Nickname:"The Frankenbot" "Frankenstein's Monster of the Ring"
Bot Type: Annihilator
Handler: King Pin
Metro is an English mess of a bot and the only one out of two bots to be seen fighting in the Zoo
Real Steel World Robot Boxing
Metro is the champ of the Underworld II. His special ability "Reconstruction" allows him to regenerate his health in battle over time (His previous ability was Corrosive Fist). You will need a good or fully upgraded UW II robot in order to defeat him and advance into the next Tier, WRB I.
Stage 3: In this stage, Metro will have a blue colored power core in his chest. His arms will be changed and will be wearing a helmet-like on his head (this make him look like a football player)
Stage 7: When fully upgraded, Metro's sledgehammer will become a Sledge-cross and his large right arm will be shaped like a cannon with a letter "M" at the end.
Announcer's Quote: "Its the Terror of the Underworld. The original Frankenbot, with a Mallet Smackdown. It can only be, Metro!"
AppearenceMetro is a large, potent mash-up of robot parts. Although the parts aren't really built for that configuration, it does have one overarching purpose: to cause pain, and endless amounts of it. His right arm is a huge fist, simply designed for beating the opponent into a stunned state, where he can then grab them with his right leg's foot claw. After grabbing them, he braces himself on the left leg, which has oversized hydraulics to aid with balancing while hitting his opponent with his left arm's sledgehammer attachment. His faceplate was built with a low-slung jaw that leaks Metro's green robotic oil and fluids like drool from his, "mouth". However, despite all these strengths, his abdomen is quite weak, consisting of a mere mesh of fencing material wrapped around the generator, motherboard, and communications suite that all mechs have. Metro's appearance and size themselves are very intimidating.
Special Feature:Composite Robo Biology
Signature Move:Mallet Smackdown
Super Mallet Smackdown(Zeus)
Ultra Mallet Smackdown(Gridlock)
Special Moves: 67/100
Made in: UK
Specialties: Sledgehammer hand increases punch damage, foot clamp holds opponents in place and large right hands for smashing opponents.
Handler: King Pin
According to the movie, He uses his foot-plant to prevent his opponent from moving then uses his sledgehammer to deliver a powerful blow on his opponents head. The most fragile part and his weakness is his chin because one strong punch can damage the systems in his head. After defeating his opponent, he takes a part of his opponent and puts it on himself to make him stronger but makes his body fragile.
ToysReal Steel Basic Action Figure - Metro (Series 2)
Metro looks as if he has a bald head, and his jaw is slightly crooked. He is missing his LED boards that keep him together on his shoulder and on his leg. He has parts that come off of him, like his sledgehammer and his arms and feet. He has messy coloring, which is a good fact due to him being a built together bot that was never supposed to be in the ring. His right arm is also slightly oversized.
Real Steel Deluxe Action Figure - Metro (Series 2)
As of now, we do not know what gimmick (if any) this toy will have. This toy is pretty much the same as the Basic action figure, except with slightly different posture, and his limbs do not detatch.
- His parts seem to come from the bots he has beaten, with his mish-mash style.
- In the Real Steel game, he has some recolored parts and there is a layer of metal covering the abdomen, unlike in the movie or the toy.
- In the Real Steel game, like the other movie bots, he has two versions. (A match mode version, and a multiplayer version.) Unlike the other movie bots, his multiplayer version is the stronger of the two versions.
- He is the second robot in the film that has LED screens on him (one near his head, and on his right leg). Noisy Boy is the other.
- After being uppercutted by Atom, you can see his LED screens saying "system error".
- It's possible that he was undefeated before Atom came along.
- He is supposedly very high-maintenance.
- Despite being a UK made bot, his owner, Kingpin is American.
- He is the second British-made bot in the film. (Spitfire/Danger Zone is the other.)
- He is a G2 because he has a remote.
- His weight of 1345 lbs makes him the heaviest bot in the film.
- He and Toolbox are the only 2 robots that have a tool that replaces one of their fists.
- Metro is currently destroyed after the battle against Atom due to a malfunction in Metro's System causing it to inflict pain on himself rather than on Atom.
- In the Real Steel WRB game, if the player performs a Rip-Off on Metro using a robot that dismembers his right arm(Ex: Midas, Noisy Boy, Nitro), the right arm will remain static and instead a completely new right arm will spawn and stay mid-air where the arm was removed.
- in the Real Steel iOS game,after being beaten his body will randomly jerk around before falling down,like when his system failure occured.
- As a subtle nod to Metro's Foot-Trap move from the movie, Metro's Special Move, Mallet Smackdown, in Real Steel: World Robot Boxing involves Metro using his large clamp-like foot to keep the opponent steady as he pulverises them. The penultimate attack(a small curb stomp) slides the opponent out of the trap, to which Metro sends the opponent flying with a devastating uppercut using his hammer fist.
- Metro also has a Golden version:Metro Gold
- Metro might be one of the most fragile 'bots in Real Steel, this was proven when he got hit with an uppercut by Atom once and cause his system to malfunction.