Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Title|| The Steel Samurai
The Manga Mangler
|Bot Type||Lightning Bruiser Level 5|
NAME: Noisy Boy
Title/Nickname:"The Steel Samurai" "The Manga Mangler"
BOT TYPE: Lightning Bruiser, Level 5
HANDLER: Charlie Kenton
Noisy Boy is a Japanese robot, created by Tak Mashido , who fought Rubicon for the WRB belt in 2016 and lost by luck. He had a WRB record of 15-1 . His only WRB loss was to Rubicon in 2016 which was a close match up until the third round where Rubicon got lucky with an uppercut that knocked out Noisy Boy.
Later, he was sold to Charlie Kenton who took him to the Crash Palace to fight, and arrogantly decided to fight him against Midas , one of the strongest bots there, and lost with Noisy Boy losing an arm and his head.
He has fought all over the world in places like Japan, London, Brazil, and the USA.
Special Moves: Shogun Trinity, Shockfist, Gravity Slam Uptown, Southpaw Pain Revolution, Wakizashi Straight, Heavy Barrage, Ducking Body Combo, Shatter Punch, Panic Shield, Full Metal Feud, Top Salvo, Gravity One Downtown, Scimitar Right, Skull Salvo, Firefight, One-Two Overlord, Fight Recall, Right Roundhouse, Full Salvo
Made in: Japan
Specialities: Voice Command and bruise control in various languages (Microphone enables using voice to command the robot to do certain movements), Centicore hardrive (protected by cryptograpic security from his software from being pirated), shock absorbers in his upper body, internal dampeners in his false thumbs (protects him from inflicting too much damage to himself when punching), next-generation Wi-Fi communicators (enables lag-free control) and being the first Tak Mashido WRB fighter.
Handler: Charlie Kenton, Unspecified WRB and Underworld controllers
Creator: Tak Mashido
Noisy Boy's fighting style is built off of pre-programed professional moves that are plenty powerful. Unfortunately, the moves can be intercepted because they can't change, but the sheer amount of pre made combos and the creation of new combo's via basic commands can compensate for said weakness. He is designed to fight in the WRB league, so he is very vulnerable to illegal moves. Due to being controlled by voice command coupled with many pre-set moves, he cannot directly react to the moves of his opponent and does not respond to moves he is not programmed to recognize.
Real Steel Basic Action Figure - Noisy Boy (Series 1)This figure features basic articulation in the shoulders, elbows, knees, ankles and hips. As is the main gimmick of the basic action figures, when his head is pushed down, he lights up. In Noisy Boy's case, the light is red, matching his glow color in the film.
Real Steel Deluxe Action Figure - Noisy Boy (Series 1)
This toy is well detailed. It has more symbols on it than its basic counterpart. It has a gimmick where a button on its back causes his right arm to spin, emulating a punch. This hinders arm movement, however. Its left arm bends and so do its legs.
Real Steel 3A Figure - Noisy Boy
This toy is one of the best detailed toys in the entire Real Steel figure roster. It features over 500 LED lights and stands about 43.5 inches tall. It costs quite a lot, but it will be worth it.
Notes: The LEDs on the arms are GREEN, as in contrast to the amber in the flim.
- After Atom defeated Blacktop, in the scene when Max re-painted Atom's name, it is shown that Noisy Boy was being re-built by Charlie in the background.
- Despite years of retirement, he's still very popular with robo-boxing fans. At least half of the crowd were rooting for him when he fought Midas.
- Noisy Boy was said to be the 2nd best robot in the WRB at his time.
- The only fight Noisy Boy is seen in is in the Underworld, while he is a bot designed for the WRB League.
- Noisy Boy has fought all over the world, and is a popular veteran of the sport of Robot Boxing.
- The Kanji on his chest & Shoulders reads "Ultra-Evil Man" (超惡男子).
- Noisy Boy cost 25,000,000 dollars to build. Charlie bought him for 50,000 dollars.
- The Gravity Slam Uptown is similar to a wrestling smackdown.
- His total Underworld record is unknown, but it's possible that he had some wins after leaving the WRB.
- When he winds up for a Southpaw Pain Revolution, his arms make a whirring sound, similar to a jet engine.
- One of his special moves, Wakizashi Straight, is a homage to his appearence, in which the samurai draw their sword out at high speed. Wakizashi is a term for Japanese short sword.
- He was a G2 at his time because he used a remote. But when he got the Voice Command from the Brazilian people that handled Noisy, he somewhat became a part of the current Generation 3. This also implies that his last controller was Brazillian. However, his voice command was set to Japanese when Charlie got him. This challenges the theory of his last owner being Brazillian.
- Noisy Boy makes a creaking, jumbling noise because of his modified motor (hence his name), which cost a winding $290,000.
- Noisy Boy's previous controller (before Charlie) did not appear on screen for the film. However, Baliey mentions him, and Charlie can be seen talking to him on his phone (after Ambush got destroyed).
- His command matrix features animations of his moves.
- Despite his bulky appearance, Noisy doesn't have a lot of armor on him (because somebody removed his modular armor before the it was sold). However, his speed and power can make up for that.
- One of his entrance moves (in the iOS version) mysteriously is similar to Atom's Showboat move.(blue fists) Whenether this was intended by ether Charlie or Max is unknown.
- As seen in the film, his false thumbs can rotate. Also, his armor can pop out if he gets out of his crate.
- Noisy's Kanji on the back of his shoulderpads appears and reappears constantly.
- Noisy Boy didn't lose to Midas because he was a worse bot, but simply because Charlie hadn't learnt all of his moves, and got hammered.