The game is divided into various game modes :
- Arcade: Face a series of challenges. After each boss, the conditions change. There are two challenges per battle: one is the general condition, the other the single battle condition. You have to clear both conditions to unlock the next battle. After a certain point before the boss, you can skip the remaining battles and go directly to the Boss Battle. Completing the whole mode is rewarded Gridlock Gold.
- Challenge: Any single character in the game (including the Golden versions and custom-made robots) have a total of 10 missions each. Each mission has 3 conditions (3 stars). Collect as many stars as you can to unlock more Golden robot parts. Still to be updated as Nitro, Gridlock, Axelrod Gold and Shogun are missing yet.
- Tag Team : Defeat all the robots in all tiers in 2vs2 or 3vs3. Completing all 4 tiers in 2vs2 will unlock Noisy Boy Gold. Completing all 4 tiers in 3vs3 will unlock Six Shooter Gold.
- Tournament: Defeat a roster of robots, each more dangerous than the last. There are 5 battles per difficulty, and 3 difficulties per tier. Finishing it all difficulties is rewarded Atom Gold.
- All Stars: An alternate version of the tournament. As always, you gain points by doing different damage. The more you gain points, the more are the chances to get all 3 stars in battle. There are 5 battles per difficulty, and 3 difficulties per tier. Collect as many stars as you can to unlock more Golden robot parts.
- Survival: Try to survive in an endless series of bots beating each bot, each stronger then the last. Defeating 21st Fight (Medium Tackle) will let you obtain Twin Cities Gold.
- Free Sparring: Join a free exhibition battle against a CPU robot. Available difficulties are practice (the bot has never-ending life and stands still), easy, medium and hard. Complete various missions to unlock Ambush Gold.
The circuit fighters will be your standard bots throughout the game. They are :
Various WRB bots can be purchased. They are :
- Twin Cities
- Blac Jac
- Danger Zone
- Zeus (halloween version)
- Crimson Carnage
- The Sarge
- Bio War
- Cardinal Chaos
- Fat Boy
- Atom Gold (Complete all tiers in Tournament mode)
- Ambush Gold / Ambush 2.0 (Complete all missions related to Special Moves, Combos and Rip Off in Free Sparring mode)
- Noisy Boy Gold (Complete all tiers in 2vs2 Tag Team Mode)
- Six Shooter Gold (Complete all tiers in 3vs3 Tag Team Mode)
- Albino Phantom (Unlock his parts with stars)
- Danger Zone Gold (Unlock his parts with stars)
- Twin Cities Gold (Defeat 16 opponents in Survival mode)
- Blac Jac Gold (Unlock his parts with stars)
- Axelrod Gold (Unlock his parts with stars Also all tier Tournament All star mode)
- Gridlock Gold (Complete Arcade mode)
- Fat Boy Gold (Defeat Arcade Bosses 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12)
NOTE : These must be bought.
- Build Your Own Robot- If you buy the pack, it comes with the two junkyard bots. (Armor 60/100, Power 60/100, Speed 60/100 for both)
These are the arenas that are in the game :
- Parking Lot
- The Zoo
- Crash Palace
- WRB Ring
- Rodeo Ring
- Cruise Deck
- Las Vegas
- Gridiron Arena
- Creepy Hollow
- Steel Bowl
- The pictures of The Sarge (original) were took from Robot Combat League. But RelianceGames copied a fan made story version. The Sarge, likley not knowing its relation with the RCB and likley being legal due to the show's closure.