Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- A total of 34 mean machines, including fan favorite superstars such as Zeus, Atom and Twin Cities. Now eight new contenders have entered the ring: Brawl as Touchdown, Hollowjack, Blockbuster, Bio War and more!
- New Four (4) Robots added for the Christmas season.
- New Exclusive bot added. Only available in the Mystery Draw.
- Championship, Time Attack, and Free Sparring three new diverse modes that will test your mettle and your metal.
- Championship is back. Make all your robots champions!
- Bigger, better and now social! Take on friends in live local WiFi multiplayer and fight your way up the leaderboards!
- Play Daily while connecting to the internet to receive a reward in the Daily Awards.
- Paint Shop is now improved and available.
- Stack your bot collection with the new mystery card game and test your luck.
- New Appearance for the last two robots after upgrading in every Tier.
- Online Multiplayer is now available. Challenge a person online.
- 4 New Deadly-Delightful Robots!
New Robots for Christmas: Tackle, Gambit, Crimson Carnage and Nitro.
- All New Knockout Christmas Theme!
A new knockout theme for Christmas.
- Bountiful Christmas Reward Calendar!
Christmas Reward has been added. Receive double until the last day of December.
- 4 New Robots are Rampaging your way this Halloween!
New Robots added for Halloween season: Sarge, Shogun, Fiend and Danger Zone.
- Rip off your opponents in the New Crypt Arena!
New Horror-Themed Arena added for Halloween. Destroy your opponent and bury it there.
- BYOR..... Its Happening!
This is a new feature for the new update of Real Steel WRB. BYOR means Build Your Own Robot. New robot psytron only in mystery draw
Featured Robots & Special Moves
Underworld I (UW I)
- Ambush(Special Move:Chest-Slam)
- Fat Boy(Special Move:Gut Buster)
- Bio War(Special Move:Nuke Knockdown)
- Bluebot (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)(Special Move:Blue in Da Face)
- Danger Zone(Special Move:Dive-Bomb)
- Atom - Ability: Show Stopper(Special Move:Uppercut)
- Gambit(Special Move:Ace In The Face)
- Midas (champion) - Ability: Reconstruction(Special Move:Tomahawk Blow)
Underworld II (UW II)
- Six Shooter(Special Move:Gun Barrel Punch)
- Blockbuster(Special Move:Shock And Awe)
- Blacktop(Special Move:Rev-Hook)
- Aquabot (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)(Special Move:Depth Charge)
- The Sarge(Special Move:Sherman Strike)
- Hollowjack - Ability: Show Stopper(Special Move:Laughter Riot)
- Tackle(Special Move:Touchdown)
- No Joke(Special Move:Prankster)
- Metro (champion) - Ability: Reconstruction(Special Move:Mallet Smackdown)
World Robot Boxing I (WRB l)
- Noisy Boy(Special Move:Wakizaki Hook)
- Camelot(Special Move:Excaliber Strike)
- Gridlock(Special Move:Mechismo Taunt)
- Axelrod (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)(Special Move:Mime Punch)
- Shogun(Special Move:Nukitsuke)
- Cosmobot - Ability: Reconstruction(Special Move:Retro Blaster)
- Nitro(Special Move:Burnout Punch)
- Dreadlord (new)(Special Move:The Fright Knight)
- Twin Cities (champion) - Ability: Show Stopper(Special Move:Hypnotic Flurry)
World Robot Boxing II (WRB II)
- Albino(Special Move:Glass Jaw Feint)
- Excavator(Special Move:Hydro-Slam)
- Abandon(Special Move:The Ice Breaker)
- Blac Jac (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)(Special Move:Poker Face)
- Fiend(Special Move:Jacked Up)
- Touchdown - Ability: Reconstruction(Special Move:Slam Tackle)
- Crimson Carnage(Special Move:Gut Wrencher)
- Asura (new)(Special Move:Asuraa)
- Zeus (champion) - Ability: Show Stopper(Special Move:Brainstorm)
World Robot Boxing Gold (WRB G)
- Midas Gold(Special Move:(Same as Midas)
- Metro Gold(Special Move:(Same as Metro)
- Atom Gold(Special Move:(Same as Atom)
- Zeus Gold(Special Move:(Same as Zeus)
- Tri-Gore(Special Move:Primoridal Slam)
Mystery Draw Exclusive
- Cardinal Chaos(Special Move:Chaos Hammer)
- Psytron - Ability: Reconstruction(Special Move:The Destroyer)
- Crusher(Special Move:Touchdown)
- Scorpion - Ability: Corrosive Fists(Special Move:Hammer Tail)
- Fraust - Ability: Steel Bulwark(Special Move:Frozen Zero)
- Juggernaut - Ability: Swift Strikes(Special Move:K.O Protocol)
- Aztec - Ability: Swift Strikes(Special Move:Obisidan Strike)
- Drago - Ability: Steel Bulwark(Special Move:Dragon Rage)
- Dark Fiend - Ability: Show Stopper(Special Move:Dark Jacked Up)
- Olympus - Ability:Steel Bulwark(Special Move:Wrestler Slam)
- Anubis - Ability: Reconstruction(Special Move:Underworld Strike)
- Thjorn - Ability: Steel Bulwark(Special Move:Jorn Attack or Stone Smackdown)
- Ronin - Ability: Swift Strikes(Special Move:Shogun Strike)
- Paint Shop is now improved, better than before.
- Blubot, Aquabot, Axelrod and Blac Jac are now available in Daily Award.
- Danger Zone, Sarge, Shogun and Fiend are added for Halloween.
- Gambit, Tackle, Nitro and Crimson Carnage are added for Christmas.
- Although the nicknames of the new 'bots aren't written, in their intro you can probably hear their nickname being called.
- Cardinal Chaos, Zeus, and Midas are all names from mythology.
- Atom and Zeus are the only Fighting bots in this game that cannot have their limbs and head torn off after successfully performing a rip-off.
- Due to the new robots and stuffs, Online Multiplayer is disabled for now.
- Shogun and Fiend have glitchy championship poses (posing for the Trophy and the WRB belt) Shogun can be seen without a neck.
- Blac Jac doesn't rip off the opponent's head after a successful ripoff, but he does rip off the opponent's left arm.
- B.Y.O.R. stands for "Build your own Robot"
- If you hold the down button on the moving buttons, and pressing the heavy hit button while your opponent is doing a dash move, you can actually knock them down and perform a taunt.
Video for new updates