Real Steel WRB is a game for iphone and android base on the movie Real Steel that was made by Reliance Games.
Real Steel World Robot Boxing packs bigger punches, harder-hitting battles, and doubles the action of its processor. See the mighty Zeus like you've never seen him before with new HD visuals. Challenge new chrome contenders such as Bio War and Hollowjack with fan favorites Atom and Noisy Boy, or take on your friends head-to-head with epic multiplayer action!
- A total of 29 mean machines, including fan favorite superstars such as Zeus, Atom and Twin Cities. Now eight new contenders have entered the ring: Brawl as Touchdown, Hollowjack, Blockbuster, Bio War and more!
- New Four (4) Robots and New Arena called The Crypt added for the Halloween season.
- New Exclusive bot added. Only available in the Mystery Draw.
- Championship, Time Attack, and Free Sparring three new diverse modes that will test your mettle and your metal.
- Championship is back. Make all your robots champions!
- Bigger, better and now social! Take on friends in live local WiFi multiplayer and fight your way up the leaderboards!
- Play Daily while connecting to the internet to receive a reward in the Daily Awards.
- Paint Shop is now improved and available.
- Stack your bot collection with the new mystery card game and test your luck.
- New Appearance for the last two robots after upgrading in every Tier.
- Online Multiplayer is now available. Challenge a person online.
Corrosive Fists: Successful hits apply a corrosive acid, dealing damage over time.
Power Drain: Successful hits reduce the opponent's Special Move bar.
Reconstruction: Provides Passive Health Regeneration in battle.
Steel Bulwark: Successful blocks reduce damage of opponent's Heavy Moves.
Show Stopper: Special Move cannot be blocked by opponent.
Swift Strikes: Light Attacks deal more damage.
"Note: New updates removed most of the robots abilities. The 2 premium/golden cards are the only bots that have abilities. And now there are only 2 abilities: Reconstruction & Show Stopper. Metro's ability has been changed from "Corrosive Fists" to "Reconstruction". (You can see the robots abilities below "Featured Robots").
- 4 New Robots are Rampaging your way this Halloween!
New Robots added for Halloween season: Danger Zone, Sarge, Shogun and Fiend.
- Rip off your opponents in the New Crypt Arena!
New Horror-Themed Arena added for Halloween. Destroy your opponent and bury it there.
- Cardinal Chaos Unleashed through the Mystery Draw!
All new and exclusive robot! 'Cardinal Chaos; unleashed through the Mystery Draw That uses noisy boys specials and rip off.
- Showoff your All New Trophy Room!
Trophy Room is now available! Collect trophy of every robot and every tier by beating the championship mode with every robot.
- BYOR..... Its Happening!
This is a new feature for the new update of Real Steel WRB. BYOR means Build Your Own Robot.
Underworld I Edit
- Fat Boy
- Bio War
- Bluebot (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)
- Atom - Ability: Show Stopper
- Danger Zone (New Robot)
- Midas (champion) - Ability: Reconstruction
Underworld II Edit
- Six Shooter
- Aquabot (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)
- Hollowjack - Ability: Show Stopper
- The Sarge (New Robot)
- Metro (champion) - Ability: Reconstruction
World Robot Boxing I Edit
- Noisy Boy
- Axelrod (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)
- Cosmobot- Ability: Reconstruction
- Shogun (New Robot)
- Twin Cities(champion) - Ability: Show Stopper
World Robot Boxing II Edit
- Blac Jac (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)
- Touchdown - Ability: Reconstruction
- Fiend (New Robot)
- Zeus (champion) - Ability: Show Stopper
Upcoming Bots (Nextgen Bots) Edit
Mystery Draw Exclusive Edit
- Paint Shop is now improved, better than before.
- Blubot, Aquabot, Axelrod and Blac Jac are now available in Daily Award.
- Play 150 days to get Bluebot, Aquabot, Axelrod and Blac Jac.
- Danger Zone, Sarge, Shogun and Fiend are added to the game.
- Although the nicknames of the new 'bots aren't written, in their intro you can probably hear their nickname being called.
- Chaos Zeus, and Midas are all names from mythology.
- Atom and Zeus are the Fighting bots in this game that cannot have their limbs and head torn off after successfully performing a rip-off.
- Zeus is the only Champion Bot that cannot be fought in the Sparring Mode. But He can only be fought in the Championship Mode.
- Due to the new robots and stuffs, Online Multiplayer is disabled for now.
- Robots value and strength from each tier can be identified by the colors of their card which are: Blue Cards, New Blue Card and Golden Card.
- Shogun and Fiend have glitchy championship poses (posing for the Trophy and the WRB belt) Shogun can be seen without a neck.
- Blac Jac doesn't rip off the opponent's head after a successful ripoff, but he does rip off the opponent's left arm.