- A total of 34 mean machines, including fan favorite superstars such as Zeus, Atom and Twin Cities. Now eight new contenders have entered the ring: Brawl as Touchdown, Hollowjack, Blockbuster, Bio War and more!
- New Four (4) Robots added for the Christmas season.
- New Exclusive bot added. Only available in the Mystery Draw.
- Championship, Time Attack, and Free Sparring three new diverse modes that will test your mettle and your metal.
- Championship is back. Make all your robots champions!
- Bigger, better and now social! Take on friends in live local WiFi multiplayer and fight your way up the leaderboards!
- Play Daily while connecting to the internet to receive a reward in the Daily Awards.
- Paint Shop is now improved and available.
- Stack your bot collection with the new mystery card game and test your luck.
- New Appearance for the last two robots after upgrading in every Tier.
- Online Multiplayer is now available. Challenge a person online.
- 4 New Deadly-Delightful Robots!
New Robots for Christmas: Tackle, Gambit, Crimson Carnage and Nitro.
- All New Knockout Christmas Theme!
A new knockout theme for Christmas.
- Bountiful Christmas Reward Calendar!
Christmas Reward has been added. Receive double until the last day of December.
- 4 New Robots are Rampaging your way this Halloween!
New Robots added for Halloween season: Sarge, Shogun, Fiend and Danger Zone.
- Rip off your opponents in the New Crypt Arena!
New Horror-Themed Arena added for Halloween. Destroy your opponent and bury it there.
- BYOR..... Its Happening!
This is a new feature for the new update of Real Steel WRB. BYOR means Build Your Own Robot. New robot psytron only in mystery draw
Underworld I (UW I) Edit
- Fat Boy
- Bio War
- Bluebot (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)
- Danger Zone
- Atom - Ability: Show Stopper
- Midas (champion) - Ability: Reconstruction
Underworld II (UW II) Edit
- Six Shooter
- Aquabot (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)
- The Sarge
- Hollowjack - Ability: Show Stopper
- No Joke
- Metro (champion) - Ability: Reconstruction
World Robot Boxing I (WRB l) Edit
- Noisy Boy
- Axelrod (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)
- Cosmobot - Ability: Reconstruction
- Dreadlord (new)
- Twin Cities (champion) - Ability: Show Stopper
World Robot Boxing II (WRB II) Edit
- Blac Jac (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)
- Touchdown - Ability: Reconstruction
- Crimson Carnage
- Asura (new)
- Zeus (champion) - Ability: Show Stopper
Mystery Draw ExclusiveEdit
- Scorpion - Ability: Corrosive Fists
- Fraust - Ability: Steel Bullwark
- Juggernaut - Ability: Swift Strikes
- Aztec - Ability: Swift Strikes
- Drago - Ability: Steel Bullwark
- Dark Fiend - Ability: Show Stopper
- Anubis - Ability: Reconstruction
- Paint Shop is now improved, better than before.
- Blubot, Aquabot, Axelrod and Blac Jac are now available in Daily Award.
- Danger Zone, Sarge, Shogun and Fiend are added for Halloween.
- Gambit, Tackle, Nitro and Crimson Carnage are added for Christmas.
- Although the nicknames of the new 'bots aren't written, in their intro you can probably hear their nickname being called.
- Cardinal Chaos, Zeus, and Midas are all names from mythology.
- Atom and Zeus are the only Fighting bots in this game that cannot have their limbs and head torn off after successfully performing a rip-off.
- Due to the new robots and stuffs, Online Multiplayer is disabled for now.
- Shogun and Fiend have glitchy championship poses (posing for the Trophy and the WRB belt) Shogun can be seen without a neck.
- Blac Jac doesn't rip off the opponent's head after a successful ripoff, but he does rip off the opponent's left arm.
- B.Y.O.R. stands for "Build your own Robot"
- If you hold the down button on the moving buttons, and pressing the heavy hit button while your opponent is doing a dash move, you can actually knock them down and perform a taunt.
Video for new updates Edit