Real Steel WRB is a game for iphone and android base on the movie Real Steel that was made by Reliance Games.
Real Steel World Robot Boxing packs bigger punches, harder-hitting battles, and doubles the action of its processor. See the mighty Zeus like you've never seen him before with new HD visuals. Challenge new chrome contenders such as Bio War and Hollowjack with fan favorites Atom and Noisy Boy, or take on your friends head-to-head with epic multiplayer action!
- A total of 33 mean machines, including fan favorite superstars such as Zeus, Atom and Twin Cities. Now eight new contenders have entered the ring: Brawl as Touchdown, Hollowjack, Blockbuster, Bio War and more!
- New Four (4) Robots added for the Christmas season.
- New Exclusive bot added. Only available in the Mystery Draw.
- Championship, Time Attack, and Free Sparring three new diverse modes that will test your mettle and your metal.
- Championship is back. Make all your robots champions!
- Bigger, better and now social! Take on friends in live local WiFi multiplayer and fight your way up the leaderboards!
- Play Daily while connecting to the internet to receive a reward in the Daily Awards.
- Paint Shop is now improved and available.
- Stack your bot collection with the new mystery card game and test your luck.
- New Appearance for the last two robots after upgrading in every Tier.
- Online Multiplayer is now available. Challenge a person online.
Corrosive Fists: Successful hits apply a corrosive acid, dealing damage over time.
Power Drain: Successful hits reduce the opponent's Special Move bar.
Reconstruction: Provides Passive Health Regeneration in battle.
Steel Bulwark: Successful blocks reduce damage of opponent's Heavy Moves.
Show Stopper: Special Move cannot be blocked by opponent.
Swift Strikes: Light Attacks deal more damage.
"Note: New updates removed most of the robots abilities. The 2 premium/golden cards are the only bots that have abilities. And now there are only 2 abilities: Reconstruction & Show Stopper. Metro's ability has been changed from "Corrosive Fists" to "Reconstruction". (You can see the robots abilities below "Featured Robots").
- 4 New Deadly-Delightful Robots!
New Robots for Christmas: Tackle, Gambit, Crimson Carnage and Nitro.
- All New Knockout Christmas Theme!
A new knockout theme for Christmas.
- Bountiful Christmas Reward Calendar!
Christmas Reward has been added. Receive double until the last day of December.
- 4 New Robots are Rampaging your way this Halloween!
New Robots added for Halloween season: Sarge, Shogun, Fiend and Danger Zone.
- Rip off your opponents in the New Crypt Arena!
New Horror-Themed Arena added for Halloween. Destroy your opponent and bury it there.
- BYOR..... Its Happening!
This is a new feature for the new update of Real Steel WRB. BYOR means Build Your Own Robot.
Underworld I (UW I) Edit
- Fat Boy
- Bio War
- Bluebot (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)
- Danger Zone
- Atom - Ability: Show Stopper
- Gambit (New)
- Midas (champion) - Ability: Reconstruction
Underworld II (UW II) Edit
- Six Shooter
- Aquabot (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)
- The Sarge
- Hollowjack - Ability: Show Stopper
- Tackle (New)
- Metro (champion) - Ability: Reconstruction
World Robot Boxing I (WRB l) Edit
- Noisy Boy
- Axelrod (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)
- Cosmobot - Ability: Reconstruction
- Nitro (New)
- Twin Cities (champion) - Ability: Show Stopper
World Robot Boxing II (WRB II) Edit
- Blac Jac (playable after Facebook Robot Pass or after earning in Daily Award)
- Touchdown - Ability: Reconstruction
- Crimson Carnage (New)
- Zeus (champion) - Ability: Show Stopper
Mystery Draw Exclusive Edit
- Paint Shop is now improved, better than before.
- Blubot, Aquabot, Axelrod and Blac Jac are now available in Daily Award.
- Danger Zone, Sarge, Shogun and Fiend are added for Halloween.
- Gambit, Tackle, Nitro and Crimson Carnage are added for Christmas.
- Although the nicknames of the new 'bots aren't written, in their intro you can probably hear their nickname being called.
- Cardinal Chaos, Zeus, and Midas are all names from mythology.
- Atom and Zeus are the only Fighting bots in this game that cannot have their limbs and head torn off after successfully performing a rip-off.
- Due to the new robots and stuffs, Online Multiplayer is disabled for now.
- Shogun and Fiend have glitchy championship poses (posing for the Trophy and the WRB belt) Shogun can be seen without a neck.
- Blac Jac doesn't rip off the opponent's head after a successful ripoff, but he does rip off the opponent's left arm.
- B.Y.O.R. stands for "Build your own Robot"
Video for new updates Edit
There are no videos available for now.