PROPERTY OF TRIBOUND. DO NOT EDIT WITHOUT PERMISSION.
The Steel League invites robots from around the wiki to a month-long brawl to see who will be the SL Champion.
The League will happen every June, and December of each year.
Current SL - November 29-December 30, 2017
How do I get invited?
Your robot must:
- have a win rate of 70% and higher
- has an experience of over 18 fights
- must not have more than 15 losses (draws counts as losses too, but not technically resulting in losses)
- last 10 fights should have at least 6 wins
To make things fair, if ever Tribound also decides to join, his robot should meet the requirements above.
Prizes and Medals
- The Golden Doominator Medallion
- at least $2 million (depending on win record in league)
- Custom RGB light boards
- The Decapitator Medallion (for having maximum of only one loss on the regular season)
- The Silver Eradicator Medallion
- at least $1 million (depending on win record in league)
- The Bronze Gunmetal Medallion
Dec '17 - Jan '18 (Gift League)
The invited robots are seeded in order of win rate. If the win rates are the same, we count the fight experience.
Robots enclosed in ( ) are invited robots with their owners yet to join.
- Rapye, 93% 40-3-0
- Meteor, 88.9% 24-0-3
- Chinzaemon, 88.4% 38-0-5
- Annihilator, 81.3% 26-0-6
- Dominate, 79.3% 23-0-6
- Zeus (Former WRB Champion)
Season Leaderboard (W-D-L)
- T. Rapye 2-1-0
- T. Chinzaemon 2-1-0
- T. Annihilator 2-1-0
- Meteor 2-0-1
- T. Dominate 1-0-2
- T. Asura 1-0-2
- Zeus 0-1-2
- Fiend 0-0-3
November 29 - Fights begin
December 27 - Finals
December 30 - Culmination
WEEK 1, 11/29
Rapye vs Fiend = Rapye
Meteor vs Asura = Meteor
Chinzaemon vs Zeus = Chinzaemon
Annihilator vs Dominate = Annihilator
WEEK 2, 12/2
Rapye vs Asura = Rapye
Meteor vs Zeus = Meteor
Chinzaemon vs Dominate = Chinzaemon
Annihilator vs Fiend = Annihilator
WEEK 3, 12/5
Rapye vs Zeus = Draw
Meteor vs Dominate = Dominate
Chinzaemon vs Annihilator = Draw
Asura vs Fiend = Asura