The Underworld Exhibition Tournament
The Underworld Exhibition Tournament (UET), is held twice a year, starting on the 28th of June, 2015. Its duration is for 2 months and aims to help Underworld fighters get into the WRB. Underworld fighters will duke it out against WRB fighters.
Rules and Regulations
- Only 32 robots can participate in the UET at any given time.
- Only 1 robot per partcipant is allowed to enter and fight in the UET.
- Illegal moves and/or modifications are not allowed.
- A maximum of 2 minutes break is allowed between rounds.
- A single match has a maximum of 5 rounds, each round lasting a total of 10 minutes.
- Under no circumstances will a participant be allowed to leave the designated match area before or after the match ends, until the final results of the match are announced and the participant signs on the results sheet.
- The judges' descision is final and any alteration must be signed by the judges themselves before the results are announced and before the participant signs on the results sheet.
- Bribery will not be tolerated.
- Illegal betting will not be tolerated.
- Robots must pass 2 examinations, 1 exterior and 1 interior, before it will be allowed to partcipate and before every match.
- Participants must have valid licences to operate their robot. A licence can be bought at any WRB centre for US$500 and has a valid duration of 3 years.
- Participants cannot bet on fights that include their own robot.
- Any applications after the closing date of the UET will not be accepted.
Failure to comply with any of the above rules will result in disqualification and/or a fine.
How Do I Apply?
Send your details to www.WRBUETApplication@gmail.com during the application period before the closing date.
Application Period (for handlers wanting to enter the UET)
Spring Tournament: 1 January to 10 February
Autumn Tournament: 1 March to 10 May
Results from application will be announced 1 week after the application period ends.
P.S. www.WRBUETApplication@gmail.com is a real gmail account, managed by The Fleet. Apply there during the application dates above. Participants will be selected by a randomiser program.