BOT TYPE: Jack of All Stats
Ability: Show Stopper
Real Steel Files: WRB League Bots: Twin Cities Twin cities is know as the "Two-Headed Tyrant" and the "Tower of Power". In the Real Steel Movie, Realeased in theaters On October 7, 2011, We saw Twin Cities for the first time when Atom, Max, and Charlie were introduced to their first WRB fight. Twin cities was defeated by Atom when they found his weakness in his right shoulder. Twin cities wasn't seen again in the movie. Summary ------- Name: Twin Cities Origin: USA Nicknames: "Two Headed Tyrant", "Tower of Power" Signature Move: Hypnotic Fury Deafeted By: Atom Console Managers/Controllers: AMERICAN and ASIAN Color: Red Height: 8'0" Weight: 795 lbs. Special Ability: Show Stopper
Real Steel gameEdit
In the Real Steel game, Twin Cities is ranked #1 on the World Robot Boxing Stage 1, #2 if you beat him. His collectible parts are very rare, and it is impossible to collect all of them upon defeating him. When you defeat him in the Game, you can use him as a playable character on Local Multiplayer. His punches are strong and very quick, and he possesses a high intelligence level. He also is very quick to block your punches. His level 5 parts can be bought from the store by selecting “Real Steel GEMINI Lv 5 parts” in the “Robot” section.The Gemini parts only have one head, but all the other parts are the same.
AppearanceEditAs his name suggests, they have a "made in Detroit" feel to their build. Mainly a red coloring, but with detailing that resembles skyscrapers. Twin Cities' biggest gimmick is the twin heads. Due to this, he actually has two controllers.
Twin Cities’ signature double heads spin a full 360 degrees on their axis. His frame has a red, black, and silver finish, with glowing yellow eye sockets. Tower-block-style detailing gives him the appearance of a two-headed walking skyscraper. He is 8ft 0in and 1210lbs.
Special moves: 45/100
Made In: USA
Specialties: Advanced tracking
Handlers: Hammerfall Partners
ToysEditReal Steel Basic Action Figure - Twin Cities (Series 1)
Twin Cities' basic toy is very inaccurate, lacking window details, window patterns on his face, and scraped paint marks from fighting other bots.
Real Steel Deluxe Action Figure - Twin Cities (Series 2)
This toy has no information as of now, but it is pretty much the same as the smaller toy, detail-wise. It's also more accurate than the smaller one.
- Twin Cities is based on the Twin Cities, the two adjacent principal cities of Minnesota, USA; Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- When moving, he appears to make a rapid series of clicks.
- The back of his heads look like toasters.
- In the Real Steel Xbox 360/PS3 game and Real Steel WrB game, if you decapitate Twin Cities, you knock both heads off, while in the Real Steel iOS game, you only knock off one.
- In the Real Steel iOS game only one of Twin Cities' heads is actually functional. The right head is just there and does not move, but in Real Steel World Robot Boxing, one head moves but you can knock off both heads.
- In the Real Steel iOS game BYOR, Junkyard Robot 2 head resembles Twin Cities but is yellow with a silver face and red eyes.
- Twin Cities has two heads causing the robot needing to have two owners. The owners, called the Hammerfall Partners, operate each head.
- His entire body has little lights underneath his main shell. This makes him kinda look like a christmas tree (?).
- Twin Cities was recreated in to Oneway, (see Oneway for more details)
- According to Hugh Jackman (Charlie), he costed 20 million dollars to make.