This page is now protected due to users over exaggerating Zeus' stats and changing them too much. Notes to editors are at the bottom.
NAME: Zeus, "The King of the Robots"
GENERATION: Unspecified (assumed G3)
BOT TYPE: Game Breaker Level 5
Zeus is the Champion of the WRB League. He was renounded as the undefeated fighter in the league who could take down any bot in a single round. When he is challenged by G2 Atom and his handler Max Kenton, his sponser and creator don't think anything of the challenge. After Atom survives the first round, Zeus's owners start to worry. Rounds 2, 3, and 4 pass and Zeus takes a startling beating from his opponent. The 5th round comes and goes and Zeus is standing, but barely. Near the end of the round, Atom knocks Zeus down, but the judges award Zeus the fight. Although, Atom was given the title of The People's Champion.
He is an enormous, high-level technology bot. His software allows him to adapt to any situation whilst in the ring, making him extremely lethal in fights. His name, which refers to the Greek god of gods, is fitting to his title.
Real Steel gameEdit
In the Real Steel game, Zeus is obviously ranked #1 on the WRB Stage 2. After he is defeated, he is playable in Local Multiplayer. Defeating him enough times gives the player free Omega Fists, which are Zeus' fists.
Real Steel WRB
In this game, Zeus is the Champion of WRB II as well as the last robot to defeat in the Championship mode. He is stronger than any of the other bots in Real Steel World Robot Boxing. You need a fully upgraded and skills to beat Zeus.
Zeus' expression is meant to look menacing and terrifying. He glows a neon green, and has pistons in his arms that enable him to increase the damage of his punches, not to mention crush his enemies' heads
Special Moves: 79/100
Total Battle Ranking: 5,957/9,999
Made in: Russia
Specialites: Automated Fighting (allows handler to simply monitor energy levels while the bot performs self-calculated actions)
Creator: Tak Mashido
ToysEditReal Steel Basic Action Figure - Zeus (Series 1)
This toy, unlike others with shoulder pads, has its shoulder pads attatched to the body, not the arm. Because of this, it is hard to attatch Noisy Boy's arm to Zeus. Other than this, the detatchable parts are the same, and he lights up green when his head is pressed.
Real Steel Deluxe Action Figure - Zeus (Series 1)
This version of Zeus has pretty much the same detailing as the smaller toy. There is a button on his back which makes his left arm extend, similar to the movie, but his left arm has no elbow articulation. His right arm, however, does have elbow articulation. Both hands can swivel, his head swivels, his legs bend forward, and his waist swivels to the right and springs back, to make it look like he is punching with his right arm.
- Zeus has never been knocked down, except by Atom.
- Zeus has pistons in his arms, which push his hands into the victim after his hit has already landed.
- Zeus also has a function in his shoulder which improves his punches.
- He has an attack where he corners his opponents, gets them to block, then punches their elbows and then uppercuts them. He repeats this until he feels like a change of pace.
- Zeus has the highest jumping skill of all the Robots.
- He is named after the legendary God of Olympus.
- He has a power core somewhere in his chest that allows him to function properly. He eventually ran out of energy during the fight with Atom.
- Zeus has the toughest body of all robots. This was proved when Atom's punches only gave his body a few sratches and removed some small parts on his face.
Notes to EditorsEdit
I've noticed people are over-exaggerating all the robot's facts, so this page has been protected.
Oh, and also, there is no such thing as Generation 9, and also, Game Breakers are the robots that utterly crush a bot, they can destroy Annihilators, so don't change Game Breaker to Annihilator.